Money for Landlords to Help Tenants

If you provide Section 8 (or Section 202) housing to low-income people, you can apply for grant funds to provide support services to the elderly or disabled residents. The goal is to keep these people in their own homes as long as possible by providing supportive services as needed. This service provider can offer case management services, monitor the assistance the residents receive, and act as an advocate for the resident in dealing with community service providers. (14.191 Multi-family Housing Service Coordinators) Contact your local HUD office or contact Office of Housing Assistance and Grants Administration, Office of Multifamily Housing Programs, Department of Housing and Urban Development,Washington, DC 20410; 202-708-1112; www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/mfh/progdesc/servicecoord.cfm


Income Eligibility: Contact HUD for income requirements

) ) ) ) )

Get free training, free help for all types of free government programs, including grants for women business

in the money club.


Need help Finding  a government money program that meets your needs? Let Matthew Lesko show you how to use the free services inside the Government Money Club. Watch the video below to see how easy it can be to get started.


Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Order the Government Money Club
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo.
6 Month Gold Membership @ $79.95 (Reg $119.70) Save Over $39 off the Silver price!
1 Year Platinum Membership @ $159.40 ($80.00 Savings!)

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants

Subscribe to the Free Money Newsletter and Receive A Free Ebook

 Plus A 4 Day Course On Free Government Money Strategies!