$205 a Month in Parking Money

Your employer can give you $105 a month to pay for going to work in a bus, van or metro, or give you $205 a month for parking. You get the money tax free, and the employer gets to take a tax deduction. It’s called the Qualified Transportation Fringe Benefit or Transit Benefit Program. Get a copy of IRS Publication 15-B, Employer’s Tax Guide To Fringe Benefits and show your boss the section entitled ?Qualified Transportation Fringe. The publication is available from your local IRS office or from 800-TAX-FORM or from their website at www.irs.gov)


Income Eligibility: None


The Free Money Money Club provides free training videos, live assistance and more, including american grants .

[include file=”leskointro.txt”]

Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants