$2,700 a Year for Rent

Rural Rental Assistance Payments help people with very low and low incomes, the elderly, and persons with disabilities if they are unable to pay the basic monthly rent. Tenants in Rural Housing contribute 30% of their adjusted income, and the Rural Housing Service pays the rest of the rental rate. Prospective tenants can contact their local rural housing office to see what apartments participatein this program. Landlords can contact the local Rural Housing office to learn how they can qualify to participate in this program. Contact your state, area or local Rural Development office or contact Multi-Family Housing, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC 20250; 202-720-4323; http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/rhs/mfh/brief_mfh_rra.htm


Income Eligibility: Up to 80% of the Area Median Income level; check with your local office to find out specific eligibility for your area.


Matthew Lesko’s Club gives you access to resouces like this and helps you all the way with live libriarians, training videos and application help. All types of free money programs are covered, including help for at risk youth grants .


Need help Finding  a government money program that meets your needs? Let Matthew Lesko show you how to use the free services inside the Government Money Club. Watch the video below to see how easy it can be to get started.


Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants