$400,000 to Help Operate a Homeless Shelter

The Supportive Housing Program is designed to develop supportive housing and services that will allow homeless persons to live as independently as possible. States, local government, other governmental entities such as PHAs, and private non-profits are eligible. Transitional housing is one type of supportive housing used to facilitate the movement of homeless individuals and families to permanent housing. Permanent housing for homeless persons with disabilities is another type of supportive housing, as are safe havens for homeless individuals with serious mental illness currently residing on the streets. (14.235 Supportive Housing Program) Contact your local HUD office or check out the program online at
http://www.hud.gov/offices/cpd/homeless/programs/shp/index.cfm or Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs, Community Planning and Development, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 7th St., SW, Washington, DC 20410; 202-708-4300


Income Eligibility: Must be homeless with no income at all.


Get free training, free help for all types of free government programs, including grants educational

in the money club.


Need help Finding  a government money program that meets your needs? Let Matthew Lesko show you how to use the free services inside the Government Money Club. Watch the video below to see how easy it can be to get started.


Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants