$675 Million in Uncollected Child Support

No matter what your income, you can get the most powerful organization in the world, your government, to fight for you to establish paternity; set up a court order for child support; track down a missing parent, collect child support; and get the courts to adjust child support orders. There are a few states that may charge you up to $25. Contact your state Child Support Enforcement Office or contact Office of Child Support Enforcement, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 370 L?Enfant Promenade, SW, Washington, DC 20447; 202-401-9383; www.acf.dhhs.gov/programs/cse/


Income Eligibility: None


The Government Money Club offers free training videos, free live assistance for all types of free government programs, including federal grant funding .

[include file=”leskointro.txt”]

Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants