Free Legal Help To Fight Your Bank Or Credit Card Company

If you are having trouble with your credit card company, remember that they are regulated by a banking institution. Different banks are governed by different agencies, but all take complaints and make efforts to assist customers. Your state Banking Commissioner handles complaints dealing with state chartered banks. For banks with the word ?national or ?N.A. in its name, contact Comptroller of the Currency, Compliance Management, U.S. Department of the Treasury, 250 E St., SW, Washington, DC 20219; 202-874-4900 or 800-613-6743; For Savings and Loans, contact Office of Thrift Supervision, U.S. Department of the Treasury, 1700 G St., NW, Washington, DC 20552; 202-906-6000 or 800-8426929; For FDIC Insured, contact Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Office of Consumer Affairs, 550 17th St., NW, Room F-130, Washington, DC 20429; 877-ASK-FDIC;


Income Eligibility: None


The Free Money Money Club provides free training videos, live assistance and more, including government grants .


Need help Finding  a government money program that meets your needs? Let Matthew Lesko show you how to use the free services inside the Government Money Club. Watch the video below to see how easy it can be to get started.


Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants