This listing is just one of 17,000 free money opportunities inside the Government grants Money Club. If the link is broken or the program has been cancelled, a more current program is available to members. The Free Government Money Club offers free assistance in locating government job and private career programs, grants and assistance plus free training videos on a wide variety of federal and state government grants including Employee grants for training
. Join today and get instant access, a personal librarian to help locate programs for you plus help filling out any application if you need it.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) can help you identify and prosecute any mean people who take advantage of you when you are looking for work or trying to improve your work skills. The following free publications are available:
– Coping with a Temporary Loss of Income
– Choosing a Career or Vocational School
– Federal and Postal Job Scams: Tip-offs to Rip-offs
– Get-Rich-Quick and Self-Employment Schemes Campaign
– Making a Buck: Employment and Work-at-Home Information
– Medical Billing Business Opportunity Schemes
– OUCH…Students Getting Stung Trying to Find $$$ for College
– Out of Work? How to Deal with Creditors
– Work-at-Home Schemes
Contact Public Reference, Room 130, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, DC 20580; 877-FTC-HELP; www.ftc.gov. Also contact your State Attorney General’s Office located in your state capital, as they will also help you get justice.
You must be logged in to post a comment.