Free Training and Money if You’re Laid Off

This listing is just one of 17,000 free money opportunities inside the Government grants Money Club. If the link is broken or the program has been cancelled, a more current program is available to members. The Free Government Money Club offers free assistance in locating government job and private career programs, grants and assistance plus free training videos on a wide variety of federal and state government grants including Veterans Assistance grants .  Join today and get instant access, a personal librarian to help locate programs for you plus help filling out any application if you need it.

If you have been laid off because of a plant closing or downsizing, apply for money and re-training from the government under the Economic Dislocation and Worker Adjustment Assistance Act (EDWAA). This money is not just for big business layoffs but includes long-term unemployed workers with limited job opportunities in their fields including farmers, ranchers and other self-employed persons who become unemployed due to general economic conditions. Under certain circumstances, states may even authorize service for displaced homemakers. The Economic Dislocation and Worker Adjustment Assistance Act is administered by each state, and because of that, the program differs from state to state. The Governor of each state designates a Dislocated Worker Unit (DWU) that operates and administers the program at the local level to best service their states needs. The programs may include retraining services: retraining classes, on-the-job training, occupational skills, literacy classes and even English as a second language. Readjustment services include outreach, testing and counseling, job search services, including child care and transportation allowances and relocation assistance. Dislocated workers in training who have exhausted all of their unemployment insurance may receive needs-related payments while they finish their training. For additional information, contact your state Department of Labor or the Dislocated Workers Unit by using the blue pages of your local phone book. To learn more about services in your area contact National Office: Office of Adult Services, Division of Adults and Dislocated Workers, U.S. Department of Labor, Room C-5325, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW; Washington, DC 20210; toll-free 877-US-2JOBS;

Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants