Money to Build or Renovate Single-Room Occupancy Units

Section 221(d) (3) and 221(d) (4) program insures mortgage loans for multi-family properties consisting of single-room occupancy (SRO) apartments. It is aimed at those tenants who have a source of income but are priced out of the rental apartment market. SRO projects generally require assistance from local governing bodies or charitable organizations in order to reduce the rents to affordable levels. Each SRO apartment can have its own kitchen or bathroom facilities, or these facilities may be shared by several apartments. Apartments can be designed to allow for more than one occupant. (14.184 Mortgage Insurance for Single Room Occupancy Projects) Contact your local HUD office or check out the program online at; forms can be found at


Income Eligibility: None

) ) )

The Government Money Club offers free training videos, free live assistance for all types of free government programs, including grant money .


Need help Finding  a government money program that meets your needs? Let Matthew Lesko show you how to use the free services inside the Government Money Club. Watch the video below to see how easy it can be to get started.


Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants