Money to Pay Employees at Your Nonprofit

Do you need people to work for your non-profit, but don’t have the budget? There are several agencies within the Federal government which provides staffing for a variety agencies. To register your organization for workers paid by the government, contact the Corporation for National and Community Service. They have several programs such as AmeriCorps and the Senior Corps that train and pay for volunteers to serve in a variety of public service agencies. In partnership with non-profit groups, faith-based organizations, schools, and other public agencies, participants in these programs tutor children, build and renovate homes, provide immunizations and health screenings, clean up and preserve the environment, serve on neighborhood crime-prevention patrols, and respond to disasters. Contact Corporation for National and Community Service, 1201 New York Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20525; 202-606-5000 or 877-USACORPS;


Income Eligibility: Determined on a case-by-case basis.


The Free Money Money Club provides free training videos, live assistance and more, including grant to start business .


Need help Finding  a government money program that meets your needs? Let Matthew Lesko show you how to use the free services inside the Government Money Club. Watch the video below to see how easy it can be to get started.


Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants