Trouble In A Foreign Land?

Are you overseas and need medical assistance? What about if you are arrested or someone you love dies in another country? The Department of State has the Office of Citizens Services that can answer all your questions and direct you to places for further assistance. They have lists of doctors and lawyers located in the various countries that can help you, along with a multitude of other resources to help those in crisis in a foreign land. For more information contact The Office of Citizens Services, U.S. Department of State, Room 4811, 2201 C St., NW, Washington, DC 20520; 202-647-5225;


Income Eligibility: None


Get free training, free help for all types of free government programs, including minority women business grants

in the money club.


Need help Finding  a government money program that meets your needs? Let Matthew Lesko show you how to use the free services inside the Government Money Club. Watch the video below to see how easy it can be to get started.


Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants