Veterans Get Free Honorary H.S. Diplomas

If you are a Veteran of Vietnam, Korea or WWII you may be eligible to receive an Honorary High School Diploma without homework, tests or anything else. Families of deceased veterans may also be able to receive a diploma in their memory. The state of Virginia has a VA State War Veteran Honorary Diploma see Montana calls their program an Honorary High School Diploma Program at the state of Missouri calls their program Operation Recognition and the details are at Contact your state office of Adult Education in your state capital by calling 411 and asking for your state capital operator or go to Or contact: Office of Vocational and Adult Education, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20202-7100; 202-245-7700 or 800-872-5327; Fax: 202-245-7838. To find a local office go to If you don’t get a good answer from these sources contact your elected official: your congressman, senator or state representative.


Income Eligibility: None


The Matthew Lesko’s Club gives you access to resouces like this and helps you all the way with live libriarians, training videos and application help. All types of free money programs are covered, including help for government grants for minorities .


Need help Finding  a government money program that meets your needs? Let Matthew Lesko show you how to use the free services inside the Government Money Club. Watch the video below to see how easy it can be to get started.


Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants