What to Do When Benefits are Denied

If you are denied any of the above mentioned Social Security cash benefits ? which often happens regardless of the disability or its severity ? you can get free legal help to appeal the Social Security Administration’s decision. Contact your state or local Department of Welfare and request the name and address of the nearest Legal Services Corporation (LSC) program, and also contact your nearest State Client Assistance Program (CAP) office. Both programs offer low-income individuals free legal help and representation in appealing application decisions. The CAP program will either provide you with free legal help and representation for your appeal or they will help you find such aid. Unlike legal help offered under the Legal Services Corporation, CAP services are not determined by your income. On the chance that neither of these agencies are able to help you, contact the Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund (DREDF) , 2212 Sixth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710; www.dredf.org or 510-644-2555


Income Eligibility: None

) ) ) ) )

The Free Money Money Club provides free training videos, live assistance and more, including government organizations .


Need help Finding  a government money program that meets your needs? Let Matthew Lesko show you how to use the free services inside the Government Money Club. Watch the video below to see how easy it can be to get started.


Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants