Your Child Has A Doctor’s Appointment And Your Car Won’t Work

The Federal Transit Administration provides over $50 million a year to over 1,000 local organizations to provide free non-emergency transportation for people who are old or have a disability. But the groups who get this federal money can also provide free transportation services to moms who are in a jam. The regulations state that the vehicles can also be used to ‘serve the transportation needs of the general public on an incidental basis. You may have to do some educating to get a local group to give you a ride. Tell them to view the information on the website or contact the FTA. It’s available from the U.S. Federal Transit Administration, 400 7th Street SW, Washington, DC 20590 or on the web at

To find groups in your area who receive these FTA Section 5310 grants for Elderly and Persons With Disabilities, contact your state department of transportation or the U.S. Federal Transit Administration, Office of Program Management, Office of Resource Management and State Programs, 400 7th St., SW, Washington, DC 20590; 202-366-4020;


Income Eligibility: None


Get free training, free help for all types of free government programs, including federal grants for housing

in the money club.


Need help Finding  a government money program that meets your needs? Let Matthew Lesko show you how to use the free services inside the Government Money Club. Watch the video below to see how easy it can be to get started.


Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants