Get Paid To Give a Speech In a Foreign Country

The Office of Citizen Exchanges of the U.S. Department of State offers a variety of exchange programs overseas. The Professional Programs Division demonstrates how Americans deal with the issues of professional interest to foreign participants. Subject areas vary. The Cultural Programs Division serves to highlight the creativity and dynamism of American Society. Programs include professional American artists, musicians, and other specialists. For information, contact Office of Citizen Exchanges (ECA/PE/C) , Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, U.S. Department of State, SA-44, 301 Fourth St., SW,Washington, DC 20547; 202-619-5348;


Income Eligibility: None


Get free training, free help for all types of free government programs, including government grants loan

in the money club.


Need help Finding  a government money program that meets your needs? Let Matthew Lesko show you how to use the free services inside the Government Money Club. Watch the video below to see how easy it can be to get started.


Leave a Reply

Order Now!
Silver membership @ $19.95/Mo. - Re-occurring payment
2 Month Gold Membership @ $29.90 ( Save $10) One time payment!
3 Month Platinum Membership @ $39.90 ($20.00 Savings!) - One time payment

$9k School Grants And Loans       

$1,000,000+ Business Grant And Loans

$50k College Grants

$30k Music Grants and Business Grants